Thursday, December 5, 2013

End of year review and restart.

This year has had many trials, tribulations and more for everyone. I would first like to say Thank you to everyone, not for any one thing you may or may not have done for me or my personal community but for anything that you may have done this year for others.

I have finally been able to rejoin the community in my own way, this year helping at Sr Centers, Joining the Local art museum's guild to help strengthen the community as a whole. And a few other things, though I know others have done more, or more meaningful activities and I would like to take a moment and say thank you. Not enough business large or small take the time these days to thank everyone for their helping of others.

Next I would like to say I have been busy with festivals and moving and building my new studio closer to home. This has taken a great deal of time and has not yet been completed though I am running in a smaller capacity. I was fortunate enough to have the chance to join a number of wonderful people this year in some very special events.

Hickory Women Show
Rock Barn Country Clubs Holiday Women's Show
Tasteful Beans Pottery Show and Sale.

Not to mention all of the local community events, wine tastings, and much more. I hope that the coming year will be as active as this one, and that I will be able to offer even more wonderful works for everyone to enjoy.

While I have not been as active online as I would hope to be I am already setting my new years resolution and getting a start on it as to keeping the public more up to date on all the goings on with Tigersmoon Designs, and much more. So I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season, and you will be hearing from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. As this is a family friendly site your comment will be reviewed to restrict foul language and adult topics. Once done, your comment will be posted as soon as possible.