Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Busy two Weeks for Tigersmoon Designs

Well much has happened to step forward with our product line.
Our New Fiber Room will be competed today, my wheel  and stash will be able to have a permanent home and allow for less distractions.

My wonderful new fiber has finished drying from my dye batches and are ready for spinning, and posting. They look wonderful, I can not wait to spin. I will blend this BFL with some Soy silk and get one of my favorite combinations of yarn.

And finally I am working with a local wood worker and we are making a number of bird, bee, butterfly, and Bat houses for in your garden and around your home. These will  be added as they are finished. I am exited about their creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. As this is a family friendly site your comment will be reviewed to restrict foul language and adult topics. Once done, your comment will be posted as soon as possible.