Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Newest update.

Now well ensconced in our new home, I have found little time to finish up my shawl. I still have 64 rows to go, though It is already starting to look wonderful. I was able to knit 130+ rows on the trip. I suppose I picked a project that was a bit too ambitious for me while traveling. Though I will be joining the locals in some knit nights and it will be finished in not time.

My spinning wheel should also be arriving in NC by the end of the week with the rest of my product making supplies. I am most excited about moving into a farm house. I hope that soon I will be able to boast home raised wax, wool and angora. Though this may take just a bit of time as we are having to renovate the property to get it back into a comfortable place to live and work.

I will be traveling to local farmers markets and flea markets reporting on products that will be inspirations for future items. Please keep your eyes out for my very own bath salts. Available soon from Tigersmoon Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. As this is a family friendly site your comment will be reviewed to restrict foul language and adult topics. Once done, your comment will be posted as soon as possible.