Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Products

New products are now up on my shop. I am happy to say that they look great are are up for everyone to see and buy.

 I have my first full batch of bath salts. A soft lilac color is matched with a sweet fragrance of Lavender. I love this salt and hope that others find it as pleasing as I always do. I have tired the sort with herbs in the past but have never liked the herbs floating around. Oils have always been my preferred method. While I may one day make herb salts I do not like them for myself so am not making them at this time.
 I also made over 600 yards of Anaconda Yarns both 2 and 3 ply. Also made a wonderful yarn called Cinnamon Bun about 280 yards. It is soft and wonderful to the touch.

Stay Tuned for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. As this is a family friendly site your comment will be reviewed to restrict foul language and adult topics. Once done, your comment will be posted as soon as possible.